Re: Screen unresponsive
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Screen unresponsive
- From: Ralf Mardorf <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 07:03:13 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1338526993.2213.77.camel@precise>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120313170447.GA32229@darac.org.uk> <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 23:59 +0200, Abou Al Montacir wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-03-13 at 17:04 +0000, Darac Marjal wrote:
> > It would suggest to me that your
> > graphics card (the GPU) is no longer attached to the PCI bus. Probably
> > the best case scenario is that this is a physical problem: Open up your
> > computer, pull out the card and push it back in, making sure it's fully
> > seated.
> I don't think this is related to HW issue
I also don't think that it's related to the hardware, but assumed it
should be due to bad hardware connections, take care when you screw the
card to the box, that the card doesn't change it's position inside the
socket. The case of a computer is often the weak point of the hardware.
Time to open a new thread ...