Disable touchpad with Fn key

Hello, I am trying to configure several of the not-yet configured Fn
keys on my Netbook, and I need some help with one right now. I want to
disable the touchpad (mouse) functionality, including buttons and all
completely when I hit Fn+F3.

I want to disable it in the kernel level (or userspace level) but not
with Xorg only. For example, I also use gpm with my ttys, so I also
want it disabled there.

Well, finally I should mention that the Fn key should be a toggle
button. So once I press Fn+F3 after it's disabled, I want it to toggle
back to enabled.
The Fn has no software keycode on it's own, it's hard-coded, so when I
used showkey -s the output was only keycode 191.
Any suggestions? What utils should I use?

P.S: If I run into another problem with configuring with the Fn keys,
I might make another topic.

- Riley