Re: A quick Q: download source

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Andrei POPESCU
<andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Ma, 29 mai 12, 23:41:13, lina wrote:
>> >
>> > I have a hunch, but to test my theory could you try without the '/sid'?
>> > And please post the full output here if you get any errors.
>>
>> It seems it still downloading the wheezy one.
>
> Yes, of course, because at the moment htop has the same version in both
> wheezy and sid.
>
> As I mentioned in my other mail, 'apt-get source' will retrieve the most
> recent version available according to your sources.list, which in case
> of htop is wheezy.

I forget to mention, htop is just one example I took,

I noticed the "seem" from Get:1 http://ftp.jp.debian.org/debian/
wheezy/main htop 1.0.1-1 (dsc) [1,112 B]

BTW, except apt-get source, are there some other commend to grab source?

Thanks with best regards,