Re: GPT pressed

29.05.2012, 02:29, "Tom H" <tomh0665@gmail.com>:
> On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Darren Baginski <kickbsd@yandex.com> wrote:
>
>>  Perhaps I didn't search well, but can someone point me
>>  how to force GPT partitioning scheme in the preseed.cfg ?
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2011/04/msg00244.html
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2011/08/msg00171.html

Thanks! Will check.

>>  Another question, why debian installer keeps asking
>>  about keyboard layout even then I have it set in the
>>  preseed.cfg file and have "preseed/file=/preseed.cfg
>>  auto=true,
>>  priority=critical lang=english
>>  locale=en_US
>>  console-keymaps-at/keymap=us
>>  console-setup/ask_detect=false
>>  console-setup/layoutcode=us"
>>  in the isolinux file.
>
> Why do you have a "=true," after "auto"? AFAIK it should just be auto.
>
> This is what I use, in long form:
>
> auto-install/enable \
> debian-installer/keymap=us \
> debian-installer/locale=en_US.UTF-8 \
> console-setup/ask_detect=false \
> console-setup/layoutcode=en_US \
> debconf/priority=critical

I have:

default install
timeout 100
prompt 1
LABEL install
  kernel linux
  append initrd=initrdc.gz preseed/file=/preseed.cfg auto-install/enable debian-installer/keymap=us debian-installer/locale=en_US.UTF-8 console-setup/ask_detect=false console-setup/layoutcode=en_US debconf/priority=critical

in the isolinux.cfg now, and still asked for keymap.
Preseed file is injected in to the "Debian Installer 7.0 Alpha1" netboot  , need to say squeeze didn't ask with previous line.
Perhaps there was changes ?