Debian as a DDNS Server

Hi, all,

I've done some digging around but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

Basically I have a Debian server with a static IP address (and several domains registered on it).

I also have a system with a dynamic domain on a completely different network.

What I would like to do is set up the system with the static IP address to be a DDNS server, ala dyndns.org or similar.

The router on the dynamic ip system can be set up to automatically notify someone when the ip changes, so that's not a problem.

What do I need on the static IP system to do this? Are there packages for Debian, or will I need to write my own?

TIA.