Re: [rbmj@verizon.net: Re: GCC - Best way to build cross compiler?]

On 05/21/2012 06:20 AM, Chris Bannister wrote:
Hi, rbmj,

Please keep messages on list.
Read:

If you are not subscribed, you will not rec replies to your queries!
Weird, I know, butI thought I'd seen emails from you before hence
thought you were subscribed.

Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention and hit reply instead of reply list. It's people like me that convince some people to munge reply-tos :-D.

If debian-embedd is the wrong list, then please let the list know so
that, hopefully, the mistake will only be made once.

I looked at the mailing list list, and debian-embedded says its for "Debian on embedded systems". Now, the cross compiler I'm creating doesn't target Debian, but VxWorks, so my gut reaction is that it would *not* be the proper mailing list. But I don't know the community over there. It does mention that there is a debian-gcc list, but that says its for gcc maintainers. Now, those may be the people most knowledgeable about my question, but at the same time, it might be considered off topic there.

Sorry again,

--
rbmj