Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 12:34:27 -0400
From: rbmj <rbmj@verizon.net>
To: Chris Bannister <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz>
Subject: Re: GCC - Best way to build cross compiler?

On 05/20/2012 11:33 AM, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:00:59PM -0400, rbmj wrote:
>> Bump...  Am I posting this on the wrong list?
> Did you see:

I did not see that.  Thanks for the tip - I'll check that out.

On 05/20/2012 05:27 AM, keith wrote:
> Maybe; take a look here http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html

I am on gcc-help, however the problem is not related to building the
cross compiler.  That much is fine.  What I am having trouble with is
the using the debian toolchain so that I can get proper (i.e. fit for
distribution, so not checkinstall style) debian packages out of the
customized compiler.

Thanks,

--
rbmj