Re: Unidentified Subjects and loads of headers

On Tue, 22 May 2012 21:28:46 +0300
David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> wrote:

Hello David,

> Note that I cannot unsubscribe or make any changes because, though I
> get the list, can post, the site says my email is not there.

I'm not 100% sure you get digest messages, but it seems as though you
might be from your posts.  Anyhow, if you are subbed to the digest,
sending requests to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org will fail with
the response you've been getting (not subbed).  You need to send
requests to debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org instead.

--
 Regards  _
Stained glass windows keep the cold outside