UID GID issue mapping issue

My OS boot drive was malfunctioning due to which i need to replace it
with new one. but now i am facing a problem after configuring my whole
NAS box.  here is the old gid for a share.

 10016 = admin-grp  (domain group)

now after installing everything when i list the directory it showed me
10016 instead of admin-grp so i thought i can change it by wbinfo
command

so i remap the 10016 gid to the old sid for admin-grp and set many
other like the same way. but after a day. i can see different names as
a owner and owner groups like instead of admin-grp i can see
"developers" as an owner of the folder. and i believed that my gid and
uid mapping start conflicting.

so i tried to reset all the GID and UID and in order to do that i
change 10000-20000 to below

 idmap uid = 20000-40000
 idmap gid = 20000-40000

it didnt work. i remove the tdb winbind file. which also didn't
resolve the issue. i remap the gid and even tried to remove the
mapping still with no results.

Thanks,