Re: Re: 3dm2 and iceweasel/firefox 10 - Connection reset

Hi,

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 03:53:52PM +0400, Андрей Александрович wrote:
> На firefox 8.0 тоже распространяется :(

I've no idea about most of what you're saying, but based on the only
words I can understand I am guessing you're having problems with the
3ware 3dm2 web interface ever since you upgraded firefox.

I've had this before myself. A flaw in the SSL handling of most web
browsers was discovered and so they fixed it.  Unfortunately 3dm2
can only talk broken SSL which no modern browser accepts any more.
For a long time there was no solution and so I got used to using
tw_cli instead.

According to http://kb.lsi.com/KnowledgebaseArticle16625.aspx it
looks like LSI have finally put out new 3dm2 binaries, though I
haven't yet tried them.

Hope that helps,
Andy