Re: aptitude changelog gives "You must put some 'source' URIs in your sources.list"

On Mon, 21 May 2012 15:00:40 +0000 (UTC), Camaleón wrote in message
<[🔎] jpdlao$leu$7@dough.gmane.org>:

> On Mon, 21 May 2012 00:34:18 +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 20 May 2012 19:03:11 +0200, Tom wrote in message
> > <[🔎] CAOdo=Sx_u1QqE5G=Kzv1Kz5cW0zxaRKWUadW6C6xsYpZkZzGfA@mail.gmail.com>:

> >> This thread is about aptitude and and two bugs that it seems to
> >> have when using "...changelog...", not about apt-get. Do you
> >> suggest that someone use vi when they have a problem with emacs?
> >> Or GNOME and KDE? Or ...? You could've also suggested reading
> >> changelogs on packages.debian.org as a workaround, it would
> >> nonetheless not have helped with aptitude. Or even, suggested that
> >> he switch to Fedora because "rpm -q --changelog ..." works.
> >
> > ..in principle, yes, until the bug is fixed, that un-dramatic
> > work-around is _precisely_ what's recommended by the aptitude bug
> > fix team. ;o)
>
> Would you mind to send the bug# for this "aptitude" issue? Thanks.

..one? ;o)  Google found me these 3290 in a 1/3 of a second:
http://www.google.no/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Debian+bug+aptitude+%22apt-get+changelog%22+work
e.g. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/aptitude/+bug/824708

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: