Re: iceweasel preferences

--- On Mon, 5/21/12, John W. Foster <jfoster81747@gmail.com> wrote:

> Only reason I dont like iceweasel is
> because when I right click on a
> link in an opened web page, the menue that pops up offers to
> open a new
> web page first the it offeres to open a new tab as the
> second choice
> then others... I want to change the order that it presents
> to new tab
> first then new web page.

If all you want is just to open a link in a new tab then just do Ctrl + (click on a link), and iceweasel will open the link in a new tab.

Go to Tabs section in preferences and make sure the following options are enabled:
[X] Open new windows in a new tab instead
[X] When I open a link in a new tab, switch to it immediately

HTH