Re: APT errors with Sid/armel on LaCie NAS

On Mon, 21 May 2012 10:20:52 +0200, Jeffrey Langerak wrote:

> Hi!

Hi... please, no html formatting, thanks.

> I have a LaCie Networkspace 2 and a EDMini V2, both ARM devices running
> Debian Sid / Armel.
>
> Since a week or 2 it seems that the devices cannot be upgraded anymore
> via APT itself, issuing a apt-get update seems to go well, but doing
> apt-get dist-upgrade fails with hash hum mismatches:

(...)

> Failed to fetch
> http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/pool/main/e/eglibc/libc-dev-bin_2.13-32_armel.deb
> Hash Sum mismatch

(...)

There has been a recent thread about that (and know I realize there's a bug
opened for it¹). I've been experiencing the same error ("hash sum mismatch")
over this weekend but it has started working again since Sunday although I'm
using i386 architecture and Wheezy.

¹http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=671287

Greetings,

--