Re: How to install drivers for this nVidia graphics card?

Hi,

Rescue mode is not a must to do, opening a terminal and stopping the current display manager also works.

It's a must to have the "build-essential" package installed and the kernel headers / sources, so that should be:

apt-get install build-essential linux-source linux-headers

Else the build / installation of the nvidia software will break :).

Regards,

Jeffrey