Re: Intel N-130 wireless does not work on Weezy [SOLVED]

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 4:19 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

> There should be no need to install the drivers from an external source,
> wheezy has support for that card:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/iwlwifi#Wheezy

As it did not work, I tried installing the driver separately, like I
had to do with the Nvidia driver.

> Is there something at the syslog?

Thank you! I found this:

May 20 08:40:52 msi780 NetworkManager[1613]:
nm-ifupdown-connection.c.100 - invalid connection read from
/etc/network/interfaces: (2) key-mgmt

So, I searched for the message and I found that someone had fixed the
problem by changing "managed=false" in
/etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf to "managed=true".
I did the same and voila,it works now.

Thank you again for prompting me to look into syslog. Regards,

Al