Re: iceaweasel experimental is not true firefox in my hands

On Wed, 16 May 2012 17:55:32 +0200, Francesco Pietra wrote:

> The message below was intended to
>
> pkg-mozilla-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org list
>
> google mail complains that such address does not exist

Which, according to this page, seems the correct mailing list:

http://mozilla.debian.net/

And also passes the e-mail verification test:

http://network-tools.com/

What was the exact message you got from Gmail's servers?

> I have followed all your instructions in upgrading iceaweasel to
> iceweasel beta on i386 wheezy. All went on as described at
> "http://mozilla.debian.net/"; without any error message.
>
> However, google still complains that the installed browser is
> inadequate. It is, in fact, probably because I am missing something:

(...)

What's the exact complain you get from Gmail?

That usually happened because of the browser string agent (whis is still
wrongly used to detect the browser's capabilities and render one page or
another according to that...). But that should have been addressed by
Iceweasel sice long time ago.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón