Re: Problem updating debian 6

Hi Andrei,

I've tried to change the mirror but with the same problem. Furthermore, if I try to upgrade the system it shows me the next error:

E: Failed to download http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/o/openssl/libssl-dev_0.9.8o-4squeeze13_amd64.deb: The size differs

I don't know what is the problem with the bzip2:

bzip2: (stdin) is not a bzip2 file

Any idea?

Thanks,
David

2012/5/18 Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
On Vi, 18 mai 12, 09:13:05, David Seira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to update and upgrade a debian 6 system. I've run the "aptitude
> update" command and the output is:

[...]

> Anyone know what is the problem? How can I fix it?

First I would try with a different mirror.

Kind regards,
Andrei