Re: gpg/pgp noise

13.05.2012 10:26, Andrei POPESCU kirjoitti:
> @Mika:
> At least in my experience Mailman is NOT breaking GPG/MIME. I know of at
> least 4 different Mailman installations (including
> lists.alioth.debian.org) that work fine.

At least it doesn't work on gnupg-user nor enigmail nor lists.ubuntu.com
mailing lists.

> Assuming the issues with Mailman + GPG/MIME are not at your end[1], did
> you consider signing inline only to those specific lists? I'd be amazed
> if Thunderbird/Icedove can't do this (for mutt it's trivial with a send-
> or a folder-hook).

This is little hard to remember to do with 4 computers and 7 different OSes.

> [1] You could BCC yourself and compare the message with the one received
> from the mailing list. Also consider any mail server on the way, I've
> read rumors of Microsoft Exchange messing with messages (especially
> encodings).

When I have time. I have been busy lately.

--
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||
[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys