Re: gpg/pgp noise

Could you all please discuss this off-list? Thank you! I receive digest,
because I wish to have less traffic. But now I receive tons of digest
just about this discussion. Since digest isn't correct formated anymore,
it already isn't a pleasure to read it, resp. to sort out what I won't
read isn't easy to do anymore.

Btw. if people wish to sign mails to Linux mailing lists, they should
do. IMO it's nonsense to sign mails to Linux mailing lists. For what do
you need signing?

Since it can't be regarding to security, it must be regarding to

A: "He called me an idiot and said it will repair my MBR, if I burn my
monitor and it won't harm the monitor"

B: "No, I didn't, the mail wasn't signed, somebody faked the envelope of
the mail"

Isn't this ... have forgotten the Internet term I don't like ;).