cron-apt, on wheezy, not sending email

Hi

I've set cron-apt on my wheezy box and configured it to send me an
email whenever any updates are available. The /etc/cron-apt/config
file contains:

# cat /etc/cron-apt/config
# Configuration for cron-apt. For further information about the possible
# configuration settings see /usr/share/doc/cron-apt/README.gz.
APTCOMMAND=/usr/bin/apt-get
MAILON="upgrade"
MAILTO"email@address.com"
#

cron-apt runs, as the following is displayed in the log:

# cat /var/log/cron-apt/log
CRON-APT RUN [/etc/cron-apt/config]: Mon May 14 04:00:02 CDT 2012
CRON-APT SLEEP: 2163, Mon May 14 04:36:05 CDT 2012
CRON-APT ACTION: 0-update
CRON-APT LINE: /usr/bin/apt-get -o quiet=1 update -o quiet=2
CRON-APT ACTION: 3-download
CRON-APT LINE: /usr/bin/apt-get -o quiet=1 autoclean -y
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Del x11-common 1:7.6+12 [283 kB]
Del zlib1g-dev 1:1.2.6.dfsg-2 [213 kB]
CRON-APT LINE: /usr/bin/apt-get -o quiet=1 dist-upgrade -d -y -o
APT::Get::Show-Upgraded=true
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
  libexiv2-12
  autoconf debian-archive-keyring exiv2 geoip-database iso-codes libglib2.0-0
  libglib2.0-data libgssglue1 libncurses5 libncurses5-dev libncursesw5 libpci3
  libpcre3 libpopt0 libqt4-dbus libqt4-network libqt4-svg libqt4-xml
  libqtcore4 libqtgui4 libslang2 libsqlite3-0 libssl1.0.0 libtinfo-dev
  libtinfo5 libtokyocabinet9 libxxf86vm1 ncurses-base ncurses-bin ncurses-term
  openssl pciutils qdbus ufraw-batch x11-common xauth zlib1g zlib1g-dev
38 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 6307 kB/30.7 MB of archives.
After this operation, 2577 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://debian.mirrors.tds.net/debian/ wheezy/main zlib1g-dev
amd64 1:1.2.7.dfsg-1 [214 kB]
Get:2 http://debian.mirrors.tds.net/debian/ wheezy/main zlib1g amd64
1:1.2.7.dfsg-1 [86.9 kB]
Get:3 http://debian.mirrors.tds.net/debian/ wheezy/main libssl1.0.0
amd64 1.0.1c-1 [1211 kB]
Get:4 http://debian.mirrors.tds.net/debian/ wheezy/main geoip-database
all 20120503-1 [3821 kB]
Get:5 http://debian.mirrors.tds.net/debian/ wheezy/main openssl amd64
1.0.1c-1 [697 kB]
Get:6 http://debian.mirrors.tds.net/debian/ wheezy/main x11-common all
1:7.6+13 [278 kB]
Fetched 6307 kB in 0s (10.2 MB/s)
Download complete and in download only mode
#

but no emails are being sent, I can't find any failed attempt to send
email in the logs. Other process that send email are running on the
box and I always receive email from them, just not cron-apt. I have
the same cron-apt configuration on a squeeze machine and that
sucessfully sends email.

Any ideas of where I should be looking to debug this?

Cheers

Adam