Re: Instalation and kernel headers

Hi all,
thanks to all. Finally I found what's happen. I do not why, my Debian i386 Installation CD install an amd64 kernel, butm aparently, as Dave Thayer says,

"You might be running a 64-bit kernel in a 32-bit userspace"

because the kernel was 64-bit but I cannot install the 64-bit version of Virtualbox.

I de-install the amd64 kernel headers and force to install a 32 bits kernel. Then I reboot with the new configuration (32-bit kernel) and reinstalled the Virtualbox. Now it seems that it is all ok.

Thanks to Ralf Mardof, Claudius Hubig, Camaleón and Dave Thayer, all of you helps me a lot!