Re: OT: More about GPG signing

On Saturday 12 May 2012 08:25:44 Slavko wrote:
[snip]

I will accept that some (many???) people may htink that the presence of
Slavko's name fulfils no useful purpose other than supplying an ego-trip for
him.

But for me it had a use.  I know (of?) Slavko from another list.  I would
certainly not have recognised his email address.  I am partially sighted and
skip long text strings that I see no value in decoding.

But I recognised his name.  And because I have always found his postings
useful, and indeed extremely helpful, in both attitude and content, I read
his email, which was long-ish and therefore marginally difficult.

So, Slavko, your putting your name in the header helped me, even if it helped
no-one else.  So I am glad that you were "lazy". ;-)

Lisi