Re: Overcoming Debian(Linux?) paranoia - a gnome-ppp example

On Fri, 11 May 2012 22:39:49 -0500, Richard wrote in message
<[🔎] 4FADDB85.3060908@cloud85.net>:

> I understand that historically Linux's roots are in a
> *MASSIVELY* multi-user environment.

..correct.

> *BUT* I'm a single user on an inherently physically secure

..you occupy Bouvet Island??? ;o)

> single user laptop.

..wrong, you have a multi user system on your laptop.

..and, you're getting useful support for free from people
who knows how to debug ppp and gnome-ppp, which is the only
_useful_ fact in my post here. ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: