Re: Backup2l config

Hello List:

Have you tried with the given sample (slightly adapted) ?
It can be a time stamp issue: what is the fs type of the partition of your directory ?

Jerome

On 11/05/12 11:08, Bastien Rocheron wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to backup a directory with backup2l and I don't understand the 'Backup parameters'. I don't understand the levels, max full backups... because with the current settings I end up with my disk filled very quickly. The directory is 1GB approx and every day backup2l eats up another GB so I guess this is not quite differential.
If anybody could explain how that works in a simple way or point to some simple doc (which I could not find) I would be delighted. In the meantime I'm trying other settings.

Thanks,
Bastien.