Re: OT: More about GPG signing

On Thu, 10 May 2012 19:18:53 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

Hello Ralf,

> Exactly and this is valid for the majority on mailing lists.

True, but that's not the point.  I always PGP sign list mail because it
shows a single source, making it harder for somebody to spoof as me on
the list.

> Btw. funny photo.

'Iconic' is, I think, the word you're looking for.

In point of fact, it was the cover of "Touch" by The Eurythmics.  The
one included in this post will be different.

--
 Regards  _
Why do they try to hide our past pulling down houses and build car parks