Re: Does anyone care about dialup?

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 10:05:29AM -0700, Go Linux wrote:
> --- On Wed, 5/9/12, Indulekha <indulekha@theunworthy.com> wrote:
> >
> > What a hassle!
> > I've also had very little luck finding a reasonable provider
> > here
> > in Tennessee.
> >

> Check out VTISP.com.  They offer a bare connection for Linux users. Service was reliable until ATT screwed up locally.

Reading the TOS at that site reveals they have a 100 hour/month limit,
which if exceeded will render the account inoperative until the next
billing cycle. It's almost as if there's a conspiracy to keep people
in locations like mine on the wrong side of the "digital divide"...
Weird. Thanks for trying, though! :)

--
 Indulekha