Re: Questions about Netatalk running on Debian server

I posted this, below, a couple of days ago. I'm hoping to find someone
who follows this list and who actually has netatalk v. 2.2.2-1
installed from the Debian package in Wheezy. I would very much like to
get it working, but ... I can't. All the documentation that I can find
is two or more years old, and does not pertain to the packaged
version.

Surely someone is using this package. Please speak up.

Paul

P.S. Thanks Tom, but I need more than the fact that
/etc/netatalk/netatalk.conf once existed as part of an earlier version
of the package. It may still be part of a properly configured
netatalk, but it doesn't seem to be included in this package.