Re: gpg/pgp noise

	Okay, yes I'm top-posting get over it...

	Are you fraking kidding me? All this fscking drivel filling up the
Debian mailing list because Ubuntu and other mailing lists don't
properly handle PGP/MIME open standard signed email messages? Is that
why my mailbox is getting the crap blown up about?

	Bitch to the mailing lists to upgrade their old, broken, busted ass
software! Bitch to the mailing list software developers if their old,
broken, busted ass software doesn't properly support MIME. But for the
love of all that's holy stop this mindless bullshit thread about
something that does not affect the Debian project or mailing lists!

	And my message isn't signed because my GPG key is on a smartcard and
I'm accessing my computer remotely so obviously can't put the smartcard
in the reader to sign this message.