Re: Weird warning from console-kit-daemon

2012/5/6 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>

On Sun, 06 May 2012 16:14:53 +0200, Sébastien Kalt wrote:

> Hi Camaleón,

Hi... I almost had forgotten this thread.
Sorry, but I have a 50 Go virtual machine that I need for work, so I had to wait for some time off.

Okay, we can safely discard a space issue.

Let's see what Google suggests... look:

You can try that. If it makes any difference then we'll have investigate
what can be the drawbacks of disabling memory cgroups :-)
I had seen that, but neither my /boot/grub/grub.conf nor my /etc/default/grub have any "cgroup_disable=memory", but I might not search in the right place, I've been confused with grub since version 2 :/

Is it possible, after boot, to see which options where given to grub ?

Sebastien