Re: Panning the screen to get an usable GNOME desktop in netbooks

Hello,

In my intent to make my netbook more usable (because I can barely use
some applications such the recently available Pan), I'm trying to get a
virtual screen (panning) that allows me to configure some applications
that fail to display the usual bottom buttons (Cancel, Apply, Accept...).

Hi, Cameleon,

I used to play with the 'dots per inch' setting to make small screens look larger.

Translating back from dutch to english the button is here ( on squeeze/gnome ) :

menu --> system --> preferences --> appearence --> fonts --> details --> resolution !

HTH, --Jasper.