Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2012 #674

On Thu, 2012-05-03 at 17:22 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Unsubscribing is easy for Debian mailing list and for mailman mailing
> lists, for "normal" mails and digest". It's always possible that there
> is a technical issue and that somebody really is unable to
> unsbscribe!!!!, but usually the folks are just idiots.
>
> When we subscribe, we already should be aware of the consequences, such
> as what happens with my data, if I unsubscribe.
>
> People today are careless idiots, they subscribe to crap like facebook
> and than they gang up and try to lynch innocent.
>
> Anyway. This is Debian mailing list. Hopefully employers google and
> don't hire adults who are unable to unsubscribe from mailing lists.
>
> This "unsubscribe" issue is a running gag.
>
> - Ralf

PS: This is the Thread I received "Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2012
#674", no problem this can happen.

Don't get me wrong. If intellectually disabled should have an issue with
unsubscribing, it would be ok, but usually academics, such as social
pedagogues tend to use the computer, similar to driving a car
blindfolded.

When a blind pen-pal confer a knighthood on me, I renounced it ;).