Flashplayer on Debian Squeeze.

Hi, all!

I have been trying to get Flashplayer going on my husband's computer.  When
the advice on this list and the Debian website failed (as below), i just
deinstalled the lot and downloaded from the Adobe site.  According to the
site, the latest version available for Linux is 11, but I seem to have
downloaded 10. :-(

I am going spare on this.  Has anyone got any ideas?

I know that I have not given much information on what I have done, since I had
decided just to start again and download from the Adobe website.  But I have
worked though all the recent advice on this list and also that on the
relevant page in the Debian wiki.

I would happily start again from the beginning.

root@Hercules:/home/peter# update-flashplugin-nonfree --install
ERROR: wget failed to download
More information might be available at: