Re: Bug in logwatch? (not all archives are checked and --logdir is partially ignored).

> Look at one of the config files that manages sshd (secure.conf), I think
> there can be a rule pattern definition error there.
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón

Thanks. There where no config files in /etc/ (only a directory structure). But indeed there was a mistake in the file in /usr/share/logwatch/default.conf/logfiles/secure.conf
There was a rule wich said:

Archive = authlog.*

But this line should read:

Archive = auth.log.*
A closer inspection of the logfiles I cared about revealed that there where also related errors. I made a patch with all the changes and posted it at http://pastebin.com/6vALKDYN . What is the procedure for getting these fixes in debian?

Thanks,
Maarten