Re: PS/2 Keyboard and Mice not working (USB is) on X

On Sun, 2012-04-29 at 16:53 +0530, paivakil@gmail.com wrote:
> Or is my MoBo giving up?

No, Debian dropped working PS/2 equipment for versions ex stable a long
time ago. In my case only the mouse doesn't work anymore, the keyboard
still does work.

I've got an outdated Suse, some outdated Ubuntu, AVLinux aka Debian
stable, current Ubuntu and current Arch installed.

If there would be another OS, I would drop Linux, since things become
more and more idiotic. Nobody cares about bugs, for serious computer
usage.

For the future expect much more serious issues, but that PS/2 issue.

Regards,
Ralf