Re: grub2 loop back is not working

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:53:44 +0530, J. Bakshi wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 12:11:55 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Weird, because a similar block (same? >:-?) similar worked for you not
>> so long ago:
>>
> Yes I know, and it was with 1.95 and presently I'm with 1.99

Are you're still using the same setup than before? If yes, then you can
report it. If something was working and has stopped from doing it can
mean there's something wrong or not documented properly.

Anyway, take a look into GRUB's manual, maybe now there's an extra
requirement for booting from ISO images:

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html#Making-a-GRUB-bootable-CD_002dROM

Greetings,

--
Camaleón