Re: Any recommendation for an auto-proxy tool?

Sorry for the confusing, I am not providing a proxy.
What I meant was, WPAD with IE works great when laptop user moves
between proxied company environment and home. With auto discovery
option on, IE does not have to change anything, if there is a proxy,
use it. If not, directly access.
So I am thinking to have a mid-proxy on my laptop, and every program
just uses it as proxy. But this mid-proxy could auto discovery, or at
least, provide me a profile switching function.