Re: Squid as default gateway in proxy mode.

ok worked after one restart i dont know what was the problem but
worked, but still didnt drop the connection by this command. i can
stil ssh and even send receive email
  iptables -t filter -P FORWARD DROP

as shared, so i can open all the ports 1 by 1.

Thanks