Finding upgradable packages by priority

Hi,

I run testing and after 5 days without upgrading, I have around 100 upgradable packages. Normally, I upgrade when reaching the (arbitrarily chosen) number 100, but I would like to have a better way of deciding when I want to upgrade something.

What I would like to have is a way of finding upgradable packages where the upgrade has a priority that is medium or high priority. The intention is to make it easier for me to find out what important upgrades are available, and decide based on that if when I want to upgrade.

I assume this kind of search would require downloading the changelog for each upgradable package, and looking at all entries that are more recent than the installed version, then returning a match to the search if any of those versions are marked priority=meduim or above.

Does anyone know of a way to accomplish what I want in an automated fashion?

Regards

Johan