installing emacs on debian 6.0.4

I just installed debian 6.0.4 on a partition on my computer.

I would like to install emacs on it, but so far have been quite unsuccessful.

I imagine that something is missing from my /etc/apt/sources.list.

My sources.list file is (omitting all comments):
deb http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main contrib
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-updates main contrib non-free
deb http://emacs.naquadah.org/ stable/
deb-src http://emacs.naquadah.org/ stable/
deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-updates main contrib

I also ran:
    wget -q -O - http://emacs.naquadah.org/key.gpg | sudo apt-key add -
to get to the naquadah stuff.

I've tried installing with
   sudo apt-get install emacs-snapshot
as well as with the Synaptic package manager.

Errors have this sort of form:
emacs-snapshot:
 Depends: emacs-snapshot-bin-common but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libm17n-0 (>=1.6.1) but it is not installable
 Depends: libotf0 (>=0.9.11) but it is not installable

The Synaptic error page also says (cannot copy/paste here, so typing):
The following packages have unresolvable dependencies.  Make sure that
all required repositories are added and enabled in the preferences.

Note that prior to using either the command line or Synaptic, i did:
   apt-get update
   apt-get -f dist-upgrade

So . . . i'd be grateful if anybody could give me an example of a
correct sources.list for 6.0.4,
or suggest something else to try.  (And if this is in the fine manual,
or the faq, or some other well known place, please point me to it.)

Thanks in advance.

dan