Re: apt-get dist-upgrade failed.

I have repeated same with latest 6.0.4 kde live dvd, but getting the saem result.
This time I have added only for repositories as listed below

###### Debian Main Repos
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib

###### Debian Update Repos
deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib

please help me to fix this issue.

Regards
Amrish

On 04/16/2012 04:24 PM, Amrish Purohit wrote:
On 04/13/2012 01:29 AM, Florian Kulzer wrote:
[ Please turn off the HTML part of your messages. ]

I have turned of HTML part. Sorry for inconvenience.