Re: Wheezy. Xorg failure at AMD Brazos netbook

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Bob <spam@homeurl.co.uk> wrote:
On 02/01/2012 03:48 PM, Leonid Korostyshevski wrote:
Hello, list!

Have installed Wheezy weekly build 30-01-2012 but cannot log into a
fresh system: there is just a noise on a screen instead of a logon
screen. Cannot escape to text console, Ctrl+Alt+F1...Fn does not works.
Ctrl+Alt+PrtScr+B works, though. Also, IMHO it is a good idea to enable
Ctrl+Alt+Backspace for "testing" distro.

Not sure about "recovery" mode naming as a GRUB2 entry. It leads to the
same noise on screen, not to safe plain VGA CLI environment, as it
suppose to be IMHO. "Testing" shouldn't be "stuck with" IMHO :0)

Hardware in use - netbook on AMD Brazos (C-60 + ATI 6250). No 'lspci' at
the moment, sorry. During installation process, 3.1.x.-486 kernel was
chosen.

Would you, please, to give an advice how to override Xorg fault?

Thanks a lot!
LK

Don't know how to fix this but I'm following the thread as I'm interested in The AMD Fusion APU E350 powered ASUS EeePc 11215B

Is anybody tried to install fresh weekly build and if you, please, can tell is the issue got fixed?