Re: [OT] Posting styles (was: printer Kyocera FSC-5100DN)

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:51:48 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> On Mi, 11 apr 12, 15:44:29, Camaleón wrote:
>>
>> > Just because somebody chooses to stay out of this thread does not
>> > mean one automatically agrees with you ;)
>>
>> It's not *me* who says so, it's written in the Wikipedia article, you
>> will have to ask the author why he/she thinks so :-)
>
> That's your interpretation, not mine :)

«In the interleaved reply style (also called "inline reply", "point-by-
point rebuttal", or, sometimes, "bottom posting")...»

«In the "bottom-posting" style, the reply is appended to a full or
partial copy of the original message. The name bottom-posting is
sometimes used for inline-style replies, and indeed the two formats are
the same when only one point is being replied to.»

There's little room for interpretations in the above paragraphs but as
you seem to disagree with that, I'd like to know what's what you read/get
from there, just out of curiosity.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón