Re: Unstable: Gimp requires dbus and gconf2 now? fail.

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:58:17 +0000, Dirk wrote:

(...)

> I am sick and tired of having to see his bullshit daemons... :(

All of the above sounded a bit rude >:-/

> Luckily I am using unstable can warn everyone who cares about this
> shitstorm.

Can you point to that hard requirement? Just curious in knowing what's
coming...

I ask because in Wheezy marking "dbus" or "gconf2" to be deleted do not
seem to require GIMP to be removed so it may come from a secondary level
of suggested/recommended package and thus can be avoided.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón