Re: upgrade to Wheezy fails with aptitude

In linux.debian.user, Charles Kroeger <ckrogrr@frankensteinface.com> wrote:

> I don't have aptitude, never used it. Why would one need apt-get and aptitude
> together?

As a debian user since 2003 I was so accustomed to using apt-get that I just
stuck with it until squeeze, at which point curiosity compelled me to fool
with aptitude. My conclusion?  Aptitude is more complete and useful, so it's
become my preferred package management tool now. :)
Old dogs sometimes do learn new tricks I guess...
:)
--
 Indulekha