Re: [OT] Posting styles

Does signing "in-line" specifically mean typing my name into a given email,
or does it include also whatever signature text I've told my email program
to append automatically?

Lisi wrote:
On Saturday 07 April 2012 20:44:43 Joey Hess wrote:
If you're at least some of the time sending mail that is important to be
reliably attributed to you, it *absolutely* makes sense to sign that
mail. If you're signing some mail, you might as well sign all of it, as
this will habituate people to expect your mail to be signed, and avoid
you needing to decide what's important enough to sign. It also acts as a
nice signal that you can handle encrypted mail, which needs to be used
more widely.

Yes, but not everyone signs in-line.  You don't, for example.

Lisi