Re: [OT] Posting styles -- Top vs Bottom

On 04/01/2012 12:21 PM, Lisi wrote:
On Sunday 01 April 2012 16:41:50 PMA wrote:
Nobody has been insulted :-?
Granted, no-one has screamed.   I saw, BTW, only an unattributed quote,
so don't know whose it was.
In this case (as often!) you needed to have read the thread rather than
reacting to an out of context quote.  We have all, of course, done the
latter. ;-)

Lisi

I thought this topic was thoroughly killed years ago. I am killing it herewith:
I am filtering out all further mails of this nature.  --doug