Re: Installing genesys on Debian - lateral thinking time?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Installing genesys on Debian - lateral thinking time?
- From: Keith McKenzie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 10:45:42 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4F7823C6.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20120331113629.3f12fdcd@sirius> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 31/03/12 23:19, Lisi wrote:
I think I would check out exactly what Ubuntu is using; after all it is
based on Debian.
The really sad thing about all this is that it works in Ubuntu 11.10 Unity on
a live CD. The CD was sloooooowwwwwwwww, but once it had loaded, I could
scan with my LiDE 110.