Question on concurrency of init scripts

Hi,

I'm using debian squeeze armel port.

This is a general question on debian init scripts. I have written my
custom script. When concurrency is set to none everything works fine.
But for faster boot I want concurrency, so I have set the dependencies
properly and updated using insserv.

My question is:
How do I execute a script only after completion of another? ScriptB
executes after ScriptA as required but ScriptB executes before ScriptA
completes and that I do not want. I want ScriptA to complete before
ScriptB starts execution.
Is there any way to specify execution dependency on completion of a script?

Any help will be appreciated.

-Prasant