Re: Do a DIGITALFRAMES with DEBIAN

On Jo, 29 mar 12, 11:57:05, Bob wrote:
> I was thinking this would be a great project for a raspberry PI and
> a nice little 17" samsung 172x 1280x1024 lcd screen I no longer use.
>
> It wouldn't use much more power than a Digiframe, the screen in
> nicer, it can access the photos directly of my gallery site, I'll
> probably make it an access point also, maybe an SIP video phone as
> well.

I'm waiting myself for the version with a box to connect it to a 40"
Samsung 1080p TV, but I'll be using it as Media Center (XBMC, mpd) and
probably also http server. Unfortunately my favorite radio station
streams only AAC and the Asus WL500gPv2 can't handle that (but mp3
stations work great).

Kind regards,
Andrei