Re: Do a DIGITALFRAMES with DEBIAN

I was thinking this would be a great project for a raspberry PI and a nice little 17" samsung 172x 1280x1024 lcd screen I no longer use.

It wouldn't use much more power than a Digiframe, the screen in nicer, it can access the photos directly of my gallery site, I'll probably make it an access point also, maybe an SIP video phone as well.

Fun times